
Apparently, taking the binki out of Connor's mouth is funny. Or atleast he thinks so, usually when Caitlin takes the binki out of Connor's mouth, he starts screaming! By the way, that is a cheerio stuck to her chest that when I tried to get it off of her, she started screaming! So I left it until it was time to change her diaper.
So Caitlin and Connor are 10 months old today. It feels like just yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital. Now the dog is nowhere to be seen, he has a hiding place he disappears too every morning and only comes out when food is involved or he needs to go outside. Connor has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on the bottom) to Caitlin's 2 (bottom's only on her). Both are trying to walk now (HELP!!!!) They like to race each other around the kitchen, chasing plastic souvenir cups. Both kids love yogurt.


I feel like I have amazon children, Connor is 24lbs, and Caitlin is 21lbs. Apparently we haven't found anything they don't like to eat. I hope they are going to be tall, they are already 30 inches tall. My dream is to one day have Connor get things out of the cupboards for me without a chair! And to change the light bulbs!
Happy 10 months guys! They are so cute and I just want to squeeze them! 30 inches, wow they are so Tall. I think Connor will be able to get stuff down for you without a chair! :)
ReplyDeleteThey at least look happy and healthly, so you must be doing something right. Give them a big kiss from Grandma.
ReplyDelete