Connor has a favorite blanket. I keep it in the van next to his car seat. He has started grabbing it and holding it close to his face.
We will be in Dallas-Fort Worth for the TCU/Utah game! Go Utes! It will be the firs game I have been to since the Utes played in Louisville in 2007. I am looking forward to it!
Of course his favorite blanket is a UTES blanket! Great work.
ReplyDeleteThe talking on the phone thing gets worse as they get older. Keep your real cell phone out of reach.
That is too funny! Whomever made that blanket for Connor is really wonderful!..lol As for the cell phone and Caitlin.....sorry, couldn't let it pass, every girl needs a phone!.....lol
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Have fun at the game on Saturday! GO UTES!
Are the kids going to the game? Caitlin is so cute with that phone, I can just see her as a teenager! And how cute is Connor cuddling with his blanket, what a sweetheard!
ReplyDeleteno, they will be staying with Jayson's mom who lives in Fort Worth.
ReplyDelete