I am looking forward to the visit, but let's leave the trees where they are, shall we?
Monday, June 14, 2010
Company
I am so excited Brady and Ali will be visiting us for 3 weeks! I have been looking forward to this since Sara asked if it was okay clear back last summer! I will have 2 pair of younger legs and feet to help chase after Connor and Caitlin! And they will probably be faster than I am! But let's not repeat your last visit here okay? I mean, it is a new roof!
This picture was taken with me hanging out of the window in Connor and Caitlin's bedroom window. We were lucky and 2 pine trees decided to snap and come in above my bed!

And the fence is like brand new!
I am looking forward to the visit, but let's leave the trees where they are, shall we?
I am looking forward to the visit, but let's leave the trees where they are, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment