Friday, July 30, 2010
Round Up the Posse!
It all started with a panda bear and Micky and Minnie. Now Connor and Caitlin must sleep with 4 stuffed animals every night. While that is not bad thing, it is exhausting keeping tabs on where everyone is. They (mostly Caitlin) bring them down in the morning, only to gathering them all up for naps, back downstairs, and finally back upstairs for the night. The addition of the ducks is new. It started this past Sunday. After we put them down for the night, she started calling "duck". Hey no problem, I saw one downstairs. But it wasn't the right one, dumb mommy, this one is blue. You should realize I wanted the pink duck. Aagh, so here I go tearing apart the van looking for it, because I think the last time I saw it 4 months ago was there. No pink duck. I tore apart downstairs looking for it. No pink duck. It was upstairs in their room in a drawer in the closet. Are you kidding me? How did she even remember she owned it? When I finally handed it to her, she settled down for the night.
Connor's entourage from left to right: Blue duck, gorilla, Mickey Mouse and the Panda Bear.
Caitlin's entourage from left to right: Pink Duck, Minnie Mouse, Lion and Panda Bear. And let's not forget the blanket. This is her favorite Night Night. You should see the fit when I have to take it from her to wash it!
Carefully sitting everyone down to watch Mickey and Minnie on TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute! Katelee usually throws her stuft animals out of her crib, or lays all over them!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Too funny - maybe you should install GPS on them.
ReplyDelete