As ya'll know, we were in Utah for vacation. We caught up with friends, met new family members and even caught a football game. I haven't been in RES since November 2004, when we beat BYU on our way to the Fiesta Bowl. I forgot how beautiful the U campus is.

The kids had all kinds of fun, meeting cousins their age, and catching up with their favorites, Ali and Brady. While we were there, the whole entire Blackburn family got together for a family picture. I can't remember the last one, it has been so long!

Yep, that is all of us! Finally all together!

We even had a picture of Sara, dad, mom and me taken. Last time we had our picture taken, our clothes clashed and gave you eye strain looking at it! Mom had said stripes, but didn't specify color, or direction!

And this is our first family picture! Aunt Sara had bought Connor and Caitlin a Special Agent Oso car earlier that day and Connor refused to go anywhere without his.

And here is a picture of Grandpa Pete and Grandma Charlotte with all the great grandkids.
I think my parents liked having their house invaded my noisy, messy little people. I am sure they will be finding stuff Connor and Caitlin hid around the house for the next 6 months. I apologize for the bananas!
We found a playground really close to their house and the midgets really enjoyed playing there. Look at he look of pure joy on their faces!



Connor tried to sneak back to the car, and Grandpa Gene chased him. I haven't seen my dad move so fast in ages!
Aunt Sara took the midgets to Build A Bear for an early birthday gift.
Connor wasn't exactly happy about the noise of the stuffing machine or the stranger that decided she needed to get in his face, but he finally settled on a puppy. He did pick out the football uniform, which is the right color!

Caitlin had a hard time deciding on what to build! There were so many options! She finally choose a bear. She is adorable! Aunt Sara wanted to by her a princess costume, but Caitlin choose her outfit instead!

Their shoes, cleats and football are on their way here, we mistakenly left them in SLC.

Caitlin with her new favorite person in the whole wide world, her Aunt Salah! It is so funny to hear her say Aunt Sara! They both love their Aunt Sara very much!
Oh it was so much fun to finally meet those angels! They are even more precious in person! Katelee and Ethan both had a blast playing with them and I just love the pictures you were able to get of them! How I wish we lived closer to you guys! Hopefully it's not another three or four years till we see you again! :)
ReplyDelete