Monday, October 18, 2010

Frisbee Dogs!

A few weeks ago Jayson and Jeff had run a 10k up in Cartersville Georgia and noticed the Frisbee Dog competition was this past weekend. So we bundled the kids up and took them for a jeep ride. They absolutely love going for rides in the jeep!
This is one of the most beautiful German Shepherds I had ever seen! And he did an awesome job! He caught some long bombs thrown!
Here we are watching on the sidelines and cheering the dogs on!
Caitlin really loves dogs, I mean she wants to pet and kiss each and every dog she shes! Sometimes that makes our walks tough! So I think she really enjoyed herself.
After we got home and the kids had taken their nap, they were playing on our back deck. We decided to put their bubble machine out there where they can play with it whenever they like. Connor is starting to yell "CHEESE!" when he sees you taking pictures. And he actually smiles with his eyes open!
While we were at the Frisbee Dog, we walked past a booth and someone had asked us if the kids would like a coloring book and a t shirt! The t shirt is too big, but hey liked it and they loved their coloring books! Here they are coloring while I made dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment