Monday, May 16, 2011

We Are Here Now!

 Well, we have been in the new house for a little over a week and all the boxes have been unpacked! YIPPEE! I hate unpacking! Overall, I am really liking it up here, the weather although a little nippy at times hasn't been terrible. It did rain the entire weekend, but I had a lot to do in the house, so it didn't matter. I thought I'd share some pictures of the midgets last few days in Georgia.
Connor with Great Granddad Keever 

Connor and Caitlin at Aunt Lynne's house

Pointing at the big gold fish

Playing with Uncle Bryan at the Keever family reunion

Pointing to fish at the Georgia Aquarium
One of the Dolphins at the Georgia Aquarium

Connor on Uncle Jeff's boat on Lake Allatoona
Caitlin enjoying the wind blowing in her hair
 
Boat ride On Lake Allatoona



Learning to fish with Uncle Jeff
Caitlin learning how to fish


Water Mom?

Caitlin loved fishing so much!

Connor and Mom Easter Sunday

Caitlin Easter Sunday
  
Playing the piano with Uncle Bryan

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures. These kids are growing so fast! So glad you are finally getting settled in and can start the newest chapter of life! I'm sure Jayson's family will miss you guys big time!!!

    ReplyDelete