This was to be our first Halloween in school. I was going to be the parent volunteer today and help out with all kinds of craft projects, help chaperone the school dance! And maybe carve the class pumpkin! I was so excited! But Connor woke up sick this morning, and as the only parent home, Caitlin stayed home as a precaution. So YEA! We all stayed home and feeling a bit under the weather.
But we were able to carve our pumpkin last night before everyone became sick! And man, did we have fun! Although next year, I will try to remember not to buy such a big pumpkin! That thing was heavy! We went over to our neighbors house and carved pumpkins over there. I hate to admit it, but I have never carved one by myself, so we joined them for moral support! And they fed us dinner and let the kids decorate cupcakes (BONUS!!)
 |
| Decorating cupcakes |
 |
| We adopted Grandma Helen |
 |
| Bailey |
 |
| Miss Nancy, Caitlin and Miss Sandy |
 |
| Miss Sandy and Connor |
 |
| Miss Nancy, Caitlin, Connor and Miss Sandy |
 |
| Connor poking the pumpkin |
 |
| our finished pumpkins. Ours is the middle one |
 |
| The 5 pumpkins! |
No comments:
Post a Comment