Connor on the other hand is more laid back, but is very easily frustrated. He has shown no interest in moving on his own, but last time I said that in regards to one of my children, Caitlin started crawling right that second. He seems to be happy being a baby, and not needing to start the growing up process. He likes it when mom does everything for him. Caitlin fights going to sleep, Connor will just nod off whenever. Connor was the first to get a tooth, with another close to breaking through. It's like Noah's Ark at our house, everything in 2's.
We have to world's most awesome mail lady! She is also a mother of twins, so sometimes she will stop to see how everyone is faring. When they came home from the hospital, she left us a congratulations card. The other day I was outside watering my little flower garden by the mailbox when she stopped by. She dropped off a Little Tikes play castle for the kids!
( in the background you can see my van!)Complete with a slide! We are going to turn our basement into a giant play room for Connor and Caitlin and will move the castle in for them!
Kristen (our mail lady) is so awesome!
Everyone is asleep, I will sign off now, I will leave with this final thought, Man, life has changed so much, and most of it for the better. Before, I couldn't image how people survived having multiples, but now I can't imagine my life without them. I never thought I could love someone so much, when they smile at you, it makes everything okay again.
Man I can't believe they are 8 months already! wow time flies..... I can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks! I am so excited! I can imagine that Caitlin is everywhere! She is her mothers child.....lol. As for Connor, he is the complete opposite of both of you! lol. I miss you guys and can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks! Tell the kids' that their aunt says hi and that she loves them to pieces!
ReplyDeleteI love how opposite they are from each other, and doesn't it figure it's Caitlin that has attitude... Same here with Katelee!
ReplyDelete