She is fine and plays happily until she notices me walking back into the room. That is when the freak out session starts. Other than that, she plays well with others. I need to buy a baby gate, she is crawling everywhere, and she doesn't like the plug in air fresheners. And Kaiser needs to be away from them every once and a while. I guess I didn't realize how hard it was for him to sleep with me chasing a baby around. They love playing with the laundry basket,
And she is my my little poser. When she sees the camera, she smiles real big
They are growing up fast, before long Ms Caitlin is going to be walking, than watch out Connor & Keiser.
ReplyDeleteWow look at that smile! I love it. Katelee is in the mommy stage too! Sometimes I hate it, but at the end of the day it makes me feel special! Have fun with Sara while she is there!
ReplyDelete