Monday, October 12, 2009

The First Birthday!

Yesterday was Connor and Caitlin's first birthday! Man, where did the time go? It seems like yesterday they were this:

This is them today:


We had a small gathering of family over to help celebrate their big day. We were lucky enough both Grandma's were able to fly in. In total we approximately 20 people here. We decorated the house with balloons which the kids loved.





When it came time for cake, the kids didn't need any help figuring out what they needed to do!




The white colored clothes may not have the best color to have them wear with blue and red frosting, but with a little bit of Dreft laundry soap, they were as clean as the day I bought them.
They had a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I meant to get online this weekend and tell them that, but of course I didn't really have time. They look so grown up I just can't believe it! Congrats on making it through the first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heppy Birthday! i can't believe they are one! Thime has flown by and boy do they look so grown up! I loved the pictures of the birthday cake eating....sure looked like fun and a mess! I miss them so much! I can't wait to see them in person again! Give them lots of hugs and kisses from their favorite AUNT....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never missed their big day. Did a lot of crying because I had to leave them, sure miss them and their laughing!!!!!!!!!! Give them a big kiss and hug from Grandma!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete