Well, they started walking this last Monday, I guess the good thing is they do everything together. Connor was first, Caitlin followed 20 minutes later. Getting a picture of them holding still is getting to be Mission Impossible. Here they are dressed up and walking around.

For their first real Halloween, they were dressed up like little monkeys. They weren't too fond of the costumes, I think they were getting too warm in them, and really, who would like a monkey face on your head? We drove out and had lunch with Great Granddad Keever - and made sure we had our picture taken with him.


They are not my little babies any more. We had to start using their big kid car seats.


So we watched "Finding Nemo" on our way out to Great Granddad's house. Actually, they looked at it a couple of times, me and Jayson listened to it. I am going to start playing the DVD on the virtual aquarium for them for the next bit, they don't follow story lines.
Anyway, we hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween!
I love their outfits, too cute! Katelee just got moved to her big kid carseat and Ethan moved to a booster. I must say it is nice having Ethan climb in the car by himself and then us do his seatbelt! Happy Halloween a little late!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THESE MONKEYS! Wish we were there or better yet you guys here!
ReplyDelete