Friday, September 23, 2011
Growing Up
Man, am I the only one that has trouble adjusting to the idea of their kids growing up? Yesterday Connor and Caitlin started a Gymcraftics class at our neighborhood community center. It's just 2 hours every Thursday and mom is not invited! I checked them in yesterday, and they left without looking back. I mean, the only tears were from me? Thanks guys! I thought at least Connor would struggle, but apparently not. The only problem the teacher reported was Caitlin crying a little when they told her the baby doll had to stay in the class room while they went to the gym to run. And once there, she turned into Flo-Jo (Florence Griffith Joyner the Olympian). So all this worrying I did, and the next to nothing sleep on Wednesday night was for nothing? They are growing up, they will be three next month after all and starting kindergarten next September. Which sucks! Now mom needs to learn to adjust and figure out what I am going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment