Caitlin found a rock while she was looking for a walking stick
It was like walking in a puzzle! The pathway lined by the towering trees! It was beautiful, but I bet it was much more spectacular when the trees where changing colors!
Even Kaiser enjoyed himself!
Caitlin running ahead to catch up to Connor, daddy and Kaiser!
Connor just found him a walking stick!
Deciding which pathway to follow...
We packed a lunch, so we found a nice sunny spot to sit and have a picnic. Here Connor is eating his sandwich!
Caitlin sitting and eating her sandwich.
Trying to play hid and seek in the trees. But with that bright coat on, the game was short!
I wanted to get a picture of the two of them together. I guess I should have specified them looking at me at the same time and smiling!
The puzzle picture!
| Me and the kids towards the ed of our walk |
This pond is at the beginning of our trail. Connor wanted to go fishing, but I didn't see any fish, it was pretty clear and pretty shallow.
A good time was had by all, and we are thinking of taking the kids on the Jingle Bell walk in a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment