Sunday, June 24, 2012

Canada's Wonderland

Jayson's company celebrates their employees with a NUCAP family day at Canada's Wonderland. This is the 2nd year we have attended, last year was his first year with the company and we had just moved up here. This year the kids had a blast. I know we were in the Snoopy Zone, but we couldn't get them off of the rides.
 Waiting in line for our first ride of the day, the Helicopter Chase.
 Jayson and Connor were in the helicopter in front of us.
 Here we are driving around in old cars. Look at his face! So excited and happy!
 Caitlin and Daddy waving to us
 In the teapots with daddy, waiting to spin themselves sick.
 In a balloon ride. They were big enough to ride this on without a parent or responsible adult.
 Waiting for the airplane to take off.
Blast Off! Waiting for the handle bars to drop and be locked. Because someone line jumped, the kids rode separated from each other.
 Still waiting for the bar to drop
 Now, we are waiting for them to lift off. Man, waiting sucks.
 And we have lift off!
 Caitlin thought this was fun!
 And look at the face on Connor! He laughed and laughed, he enjoyed this too!
 Caitlin and her purple bumper car!
 Connor enjoyed ramming into the other cars!


 I took the kids on Lucy's Tug Boat. Here we are before take off.

 The Snoopy 500. I thought this would be Connor's favorite, but it wasn't.
 Me and Caitlin in our car
 I hope every one enjoys this picture, I was busted taking it. Apparently, all electronic equipment should be off and stored during the ride.
 Caitlin loves the carousel, no matter where we are.
And even Connor enjoyed going up and down. Usually, he will play statue when you make him ride anything that isn't stationary.
Connor's and I think Caitlin's favorite ride this year was the old wooden roller coaster. Since there were no lines, I wasn't able to take a picture of it. They were probably the smallest riders on it (barley passed the height requirement), but they loved it! They wanted to ride it 3 more times!

No comments:

Post a Comment