Friday, June 29, 2012

Parents Day In Gymnastics Class

At the end of every gymnastics session, they have a Parents Day, where the parents are allowed in the gym with the kids and watch them up close and take lots of pictures of them. Caitlin had informed me on Tuesday that she did not want me to go, that I could just sit in the lobby and wait for them. But what if I want to go in and watch Connor and take pictures of him? Too bad, I was told that I couldn't go in. So whatever, I guess we are at THAT stage now. Class time came, and started, and I stayed in the lobby while they were warming up. I took my camera and my extra battery, because who in their right mind takes directions from a 3 year old? Caitlin ran out and told me that she wanted me to come in and take lots of pictures.
Connor bravely walking the balance beam all by himself!

Caitlin on the balance beam

On the higher balance beam getting ready for her summer sault

Getting ready for the dismount

Connor running on the balance beam

Getting ready to jump off

Walking backwards

summers ault

The whole class getting ready to move stations

Still needs help doing a hand stand by himself

Hand stand like a pro!

Jumping


Awards time!

Yea!!! Caitlin did it!

Both classes together

ahhh! the two of them

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I haven't gotten to see my kids at the end of their gym class because of work, but Grandma has seen it and even Aunt Lisa so they liked that. So much fun!!! I laughed out loud that you waited in the lobby with your camera... It made it better when Caitlin did want you in there... Your kids are getting so BIGGGGGG!!!!

    ReplyDelete