Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Smile!



It's not very often that Caitlin and Connor smile at the same time. So when they do, I try to take a lot of pictures! I think they both very beautiful smiles! Heather had sent to us these wonderful long sleeved Double Trouble onesies. It snowed here yesterday morning, so it was a great time to wear them!




Caitlin is trying to sit up all by herself. Connor is using my pink pillow as a prop, his bottom is really round. After a few seconds sitting, he has a tendency to fall over.

He decided he really liked his feet.
My mom had sent them an Easter outfit complete with tennis shoes. Needless to say, this is the first time they had shoes on. They didn't know what to think of them.









As you can see, they will be able to wear their shoes for a little while, they are big on them. That is my hand holding the shoe up to Connor's bare foot.
It has been a huge adjustment staying at home with them, I miss talking to people, and I especially miss Alice, Gloria and Jodi from work. But I have enjoyed watching Connor and Caitlin learn new things and growing up. It has gone by so fast! They will be 6 months old this coming Saturday! I seriously don't know where the time has gone!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember how big those shoes are now. Pretty soon they wont fit at all! They grow so fast. Katelee still isn't really good at sitting. She will sit for a minute and then fall over and if we try to sit her up again she will arch her back and refuse! She is silly. These kids are way too CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete