Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brady and Alison!


I love my niece and nephew! They are probably two of my most favorite people in this world! This past summer we had the pleasure of having them spend 8 days with us! They flew on an airplane all by themselves which made me so proud, of course Brady had to tell the lady sitting next to him that we were expecting twins, . So when she disembarked from the plane, she congratulated us! That was the weirdest thing ever! Here are some pictures I took of them.


We went to the Georgia Aquarium, Allatoona Lake, The Braves game, White Water. I hope they enjoyed their time back here as much as I did! The only thing that was not enjoyable was the mild twister that put two trees through our roof! At least there were no flying cows! ( the movie Twister). Everyone came through that experience in one piece.
Any way, I just wanted to let them know how proud I am of them and that I love and miss them very much!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! whose ever kids these are, MUST have their hands full.....lol

    ReplyDelete