
Play time on the floor. They love it! You build a pyramid and they love to knock it down! Caitlin is almost crawling. She will get on her hands and knees and start to rock. She seems to go backwards! Connor is trying to pull his knees up under him. He is moving forward though! Kaiser, you may want to find a good hiding spot now! We are getting ready for our trip back to Utah. It will be their first plane ride. I just hope it all goes well and they sleep. I do not want to deal with a screaming baby for 4 hours on a plane.

Here they are wrestling in the arm chair, which will stop soon, they are getting to big to continue.


Diva Shots!
I wish you luck with the plane ride. I'm sure they will do just fine. Specially if its nap time or bed time, they should sleep the whole time! :)
ReplyDelete