Flying with the kids wasn't as bad as I was expecting. On the flight out to Utah, Connor slept most of the way out there, and when he was awake, he was flirting with the lady sitting next to him. Caitlin slept a whole 40 minutes on the plane. She smiled and tried to play with the nice gentleman that was sitting next to us. We were able to visit wit a lot of friends we hadn't seen in a long time. It was a lot of fun. Connor and Caitlin were able to meet family they hadn't meet before. It was a great time! Caitlin's new favorite person is her big cousin Ali!


Ali and Brady were a big help!


We had a picnic at BJ and Tia's house, went to a restaurant with Ken, Heather, Jake and Kallee.

My dad marks everyone's height on a wall. We stood Connor and Caitlin up to get their mark.hey enjoyed meeting their Grandpa Gene!

Oh, I'm so glad you guys had fun! I love the picture of the kids with your Dad!
ReplyDelete