Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Technology


Computers! How did we ever live without them? I love that I can talk to people in California and Nevada without having to call, you just never know when a good time is- time zone differences and screaming kids and all that. Web cams allow you to watch kids grow up while living in another state. But sometimes, I miss just talking to someone on the phone. But with everyone at least 2 hours behind us, it makes conversation a little difficult. I love reading comments left behind, it makes me feel like you are right here with me, enjoying the screaming and all the little things Connor and Caitlin are learning. Like today, I placed Caitlin and Connor on their play matts on the floor to play while I mixed their lunch. Next thing I know, Caitlin has pulled herself up, and is sitting there chewing on the bar of her matt, and Connor is a good 3 feet away from his. Amazing considering he hasn't shown the least bit of interest in learning how to crawl!

3 comments:

  1. Kids are amazing! Katelee wants to crawl but just can't quite make it yet, however that doesn't stop her from getting where she wants to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice card and pictures of the kiddo's. We really enjoyed getting them. We wish we could've seen you when you were here. We are hoping to get out to Georgia. Maybe Lou's new job will fly him there and I will come with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys. Please move back. I love walking to my fridge and looking at the pictures of your beautiful children. We had so much fun with you out here! Thanks for coming...I know it was hard.

    ReplyDelete