Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playing in the Park

I know it is January, but it's not supposed to be this cold in Georgia and for so long. Yesterday it finally warmed up and we were able to spend a couple hours at the park. Because we were the only ones there, the kids were able to run around like there was no tomorrow.

Here they are enjoying the slide

Enjoying the swings
Having fun in the sand. They both had found a ball and had to carry them with them for a while.
Caitlin waving to the camera.
DancingSiting on the park bench enjoying a cookie snack and some ice water. It was a beautiful day, and after running around, the kids came home and went back down for another nap! Yea!!!! Who knew that the sun wore little people out!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing that without the sun we would really have no energy, however when we are in the sun too much we lose our energy? Do you take the kids to the park by yourself, I admire you so much. I don't think I could do that, watching two kids at the same time.... You are truly AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete