Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yea, Don't Ask.

Caitlin had found a purple headband that she has wanted to wear for the last couple of days. When you don't put it on for her, or are fast enough, she tries to put it on herself.
Today, both me and Jayson walked up the stairs to get them when they woke up from their nap. Please notice the shirt she has on.
It is a long sleeve turtle neck that has 3 snaps in the back. We opened the kids' bedroom door, all Caitlin has on is her pants. No shirt or socks. And she is as happy as can be. Even now 6 hours later, I am still trying to figure out how she took it off without undoing the snaps. While I was looking for her socks, she grabbed her headband and handed it to Jayson. Good job putting it on daddy!
Connor, he hasn't undressed himself yet, although he is a big help when it comes time to put his PJ's on. He loves his PJ's. When I open up his bedroom door, he yells "HEY!" He I think is going to be my gabberbox. Jayson walked in the door the other day and Connor runs in the kitchen and yells "wazzup?" It was the funniest thing, I have no idea where he heard the at, we don't say that. And he yells "Kaiser" which is understandable, they hear that all the time. Kaiser likes to try to steal food from their hands when I am not looking.
I guess I should count myself lucky, although they fight over toys and time on my lap, I should be happy they fight the most over books. And we read the same books over and over and over again. Those poor books look like they have gone through a war or two. It has been so difficult with the weather being bad. We just can't go and spend all afternoon outside when it is cold. I am sorry. Not going to happen. Not that they understand this. But when it is nice enough to go out, it seems like the only thing we do is go to the neighborhood playground and swing.
I know I have posted a lot of pictures of them on the swings, but I promise I took this Thursday. One day, we will have to find a different park. We will also have to use our Mommy and Me passes to the Georgia Aquarium. I am looking forward to that! We also have to go check out the Children's Museum, the have a room were everything is padded and they can climb the hearts content.
Gotta run the Utah/BYU men's basketball game is on. Go Utes!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Caitlin likes headbands in her hair. And Connor is such a boy, saying Wazzup already! Katelee can say Ball, Book and shake her head no!

    ReplyDelete