Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year! Christmas time is always a crazy time. We have Christmas Eve dinner here at our house with the Keever family. I really enjoy having everyone over. The kids enjoyed it too, they had Uncle Jeff, Uncle Bryan and Aunt Lynne chasing after them. Christmas morning is always wonderful too! We always have a wonderful Christmas breakfast over at Great Granddad Keever's house. Santa even left a wonderful surprise over there for Connor and Caitlin.

It's an inflatable Mickey's Clubhouse with 50 plastic balls! It used to have 50, some have come up missing! They love sitting in there with a book. Or laying over the sides.

Connor and Caitlin each got one of these bikes you can either ride or push. They like them, the gas caps spin and make a clicking sound.Caitlin in her "Whatcha Talking about?" pose.
Here is dude, showing off his muscles! They had to wear their Texas shirts, Kip did buy them for them last Christmas and they hadn't worn them yet or since. I am waiting for them to get a little bit older so I can teach them to flash the U with their hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment