Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Apples, Snow and Ghosts

Connor and Caitlin just love apples! Their favorite snack is apples. I ask them if they want an apple, and they race to see who can get to the fridge first.
Caitlin apparently is telling Connor off for doing something. And see how much he cares?

They are such big little people! They love to play out on the back deck and climb up on the furniture! They like to stand on the coffee table, but they get into trouble for that! I don't need for them to crash through the glass.
Caitlin has decided she loves to walk around with a blanket over her head, like she is a ghost.
She will find Connor and tackle him. Once she has him down, she likes to tickle him. I guess what is so funny about this, is you can hear her say "ticka, ticka, ticka". And Connor just laughs and laughs. I tried to take some video of it, but if they notice you holding a camera, they turn into statues.
Here is a picture of Connor trying to make the popping sound with his finger and mouth. He hasn't figured it out yet, but he is close.
February 12, it snowed 4 inches here! What makes this worth noting, we live in the south. There is no snow removal equipment here, so when it snows, you are stuck at home until the ice melts.
Connor is not really a big fan of the snow. But who can blame him?Caitlin was a little bit more adventurous, but she only wanted to stay out for a little bit.
This is our baby snow man! We would have made him bigger, but it was cold and we didn't have any gloves.
It snowed and iced over on a Friday, melted and was almost 60 degrees two days later!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you have so much fun staying home with those little kids... I think the tickle story is so cute!! Isn't it amazing how much they know and pick up on at this age? Katelee loves to tackle and tickle as well! I can't believe that snow... Makes me cold just looking at it! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete