Friday, February 19, 2010

New Backpacks

I bought the kids harnesses that double as backpacks. I think this will make trips out a lot less stressful. The kids picked these out themselves, and carried them through the store. They started to throw a temper tantrum when I took them away to pay for them. When we got home, I let them wear them around the house without the leash attached.

Dude is always looking for a reason to smile.Caitlin's hair seems to always be in her eyes. I try to keep it pulled up and out, but it always seems to escape. Jayson likes long hair, and would like for Caitlin's to be long. When her hair is wet, it hangs past her shoulders!
Here are pictures of them wearing their new shoes. They love them!
They are too big, they will be able to wear them for a few months! They love wearing them and running around the house, stomping their feet. I guess they like the sound on the floors!

No comments:

Post a Comment