Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Things

Today we used one of our Me and Mommy passes to the Aquarium. We were going stir crazy! We went early and almost had the place to ourselves! It was so much fun!
Pointing at the jellyfish
Caitlin in front of the Coral wall.
Connor pointing to the Coral.
Just some colorful beautiful fish.
We had so much fun! Next time we are going to invest in some child leashes so the kids can walk around instead of being cooped up in their stroller. It may sound mean, but I let them out of their stroller, Connor ran left, Caitlin busted right. It was lucky the aquarium wasn't too crowded, the person talking about the whale sharks was nice enough to catch and bring Caitlin back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like so much fun! I wish we had one of these.... But instead we have the dirt to go play in! I don't think that a lease is mean, especially with all the CRAZY people in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary, are your kids on lease? and how is that working out.... I can't wait to see the kids in a months time! I am so excited that I will be able to go to the aquarium....

    ReplyDelete