Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Floor Time with the Web Cam!

This morning, we talked to both Grandma's on the web cam. My mom wanted to see them on the floor, playing and rolling around. And Nancy just missed playing with them I think. The web cam was a great Christmas gift, the Grandma's can see them growing and keep tabs on them.

Here is a picture of them I took the other day of them playing with their toy bricks. They like to knock over the towers you build up. And of course, the singing snail. They love the singing snail. They like to grab the wheels and try to bonk their heads with it.

They are both trying to sit up by themselves. I took this the other day, Connor needed the pillow to help hold him steady, but over the last day or two, he has been getting more steady. It seems easier for Caitlin, her legs are more limber I think. I tried to take her picture, but it didn't work out.


Here is a picture of them sitting in the recliner, chillin like the big people do. It was amazing that Cailtlin was relaxing. She is never still, she is always moving something, even if it is just her toes! She has a lot of things to do and see and has no time for relaxing! But when she does, she requires her princess blanket that Aunt Sara made for her! That is her favorite blanket!
Both kids are starting to put their bottoms in the air, so I have a feeling that they will start crawling soon. Yea! I feel bad for Kaiser. Once they are mobile, we'll probably see less of him than we already do now! Oh well, he has been awsome with them. He lets Caitlin pet him and she lets him kiss her. He kisses Connor too, but Connor doesn't pet him like Caitlin does.

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big, so fast. Once they start crawling it's OVER!! Specially for the dog. We got a web cam for my birthday, I really need to set it up and use it! We use the one at my parents house so Grandma and Grandpa get to see the kids!

    ReplyDelete