Sunday, December 6, 2009
Christmas Card Pictures
One day I swear one of my ideas will work. Today is just not it. Our HOA has Santa swing by the first Sunday in December. I thought I'd take the kids and take their pictures for our Christmas cards. Yeah, it didn't work out. Connor was very vocal about his dislike, I have a bruise where he grabbed my arm. Caitlin, she just threw herself off his lap and onto her forehead. Other than that, they enjoyed themselves. They threw the ball into the tic-tac-toe board and were allowed to pick a toy. They enjoyed throwing the bean bags and knocking over the cans. They enjoyed mom and Becky putting together their bell necklaces. We met one of our neighbors who also has a set of boy-girl twins that they absolutely loved chasing around the club house!


Grandma Blackburn had sent the kids a singing snowman. Caitlin has learned where on his hand to push to get them started. Both seem to really like them. They like anything that sings and they can dance too.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute pictures.... That gives me an idea, should I take my kids to have their picture taken with Santa, and see if one of them will break out in hysterics??? I am glad to see that the kids like the snowman and his friend, and that the get to play until he melts away..... (I think that is how it went)....
ReplyDeleteThese kids are too cute. I love Caitlin's hair and Conner is just the happiest baby ever! Good luck with the noisy toys! Got to love them!
ReplyDeleteConnor takes after his Aunt Sara, she was about 5 years old when she wouldn't scream, she couldn't even be in the same room with him. Heidi on the other hand would go right up to him and start talking to him. Different in kids!!!!! Enjoy the snowman I still have my singing Santas?????????????
ReplyDelete.