Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Stuffed Pig and the Hawk

Aunt Janet and Uncle Lou had given the kids a stuffed pig and rat and books for Connor and Caitlin's birthday. They love sitting there for a few seconds to hear the story. But this pig is well loved by both. It is so loved, it is allowed in Connor's favorite blue bowl.Nothing else is allowed in this bowl. He has cracked it, so I have to glue it back.
Plus this is the hawk that has been hanging out around the yard. I am going to blame him for the squished snake behind the rear driver's tire on the van. If he wasn't here hanging out waiting for a squirrel, the snake never wouldv'e tried coming in the house, but I ran over him first. Maybe the hawk sneaks in the house and hides my car keys and my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment