Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chatterboxes

So yesterday morning Connor made my morning, he looked at me and said Momma! And then he smile. Then yesterday afternoon, Caitlin said Momma! and kept saying it. So this talking thing is going to be a lot like the walking thing. Once one starts, the other must one up them. Last night Connor went up to Jayson, patted his knee and said Dadda! Everyone was clapping! I am expecting Caitlin to start this any time now.
This is Connor posing for the camera.
This is Caitlin trying to show us her stink eye.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I say how cute they are all the time, but Seriously, I think they just keep getting cuter and Cuter!!!! I love Caitlin's little face! :) And look at Connor's teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me, they are both getting their back teeth! It has been so so so much fun!

    ReplyDelete