Trust me it didn't end well! They both fell and landed on their heads. It has been a frustrating couple of days. They cry when they fall, but I can't seem to keep them off of things. When they are both screaming, I want to join the screaming. They are starting to assert their independence, which means I try to keep from banging my head up against the wall. You try to tell them it is not safe, but they don't understand.It was a nice day, until the dark clouds rolled in and looked threatening. We went to the park. What better way to get them to sleep than letting them run themselves to exhaustion? Both love throwing themselves down the slide. Connor just happens to come down head first.

Some days are just better than others. So here is to better days! May they be here soon!
I say buy them some helmets and let them climb! :) You are a great mother, most the time I do join in the screaming... And then they just stare at me like I've gone crazy! :)
ReplyDeleteSome days are worse than others. It will get better. You are a great mother & they will understand eventually.
ReplyDelete