Friday, March 19, 2010
Fun Times
We had a busy day today! We went to Jayson's work and visited the people I used to work with. Man I miss them tons! I miss laughing with Miss Gloria and Miss Alice! Because it was such a nice day outside, Jayson took half the day off to hang out with us. We took the kids to McDonalds for the first time, they have started to eat chicken nuggets. They were so awesome there, not screaming and making a ruckus! Then we went to the zoo! Connor thought everything was funny. The panda bear was eating, and he laughed.
The otters cam over and posed for a picture, he laughed.
The gorillas were hanging out napping, and he laughed.
The giraffes and zebras walked by and he laughed.
He was just one giggly dude today. Caitlin laughed too, just not like him!


When we got home, Courtney and Shannon came over to play! I don't know who loves them more, me or Connor and Caitlin. The girls will come over and just play with the kids. It makes it nice because while they are over, I can get some things done around the house. Today we went out on the deck and were blowing bubbles!



Tomorrow is going to be a nice day! Yay! Spring is finally here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment