Monday, March 8, 2010

Zoo Atlanta!

We went to the zoo today! We had a blast! Connor and Caitlin really loved seeing the Panda Bears. They pushed themselves up close to the window to see the Panda cub and kept knocking on the window. I guess they thought he was going to answer the door and let them in.
They actually left their hats on today! Yay!!!

These poor kids have been worn out! While Aunt Sara has been here, we have been busy seeing the sights. Tomorrow, we are going to stay home and have a low key day, they have been so exhausted.
Thank You Aunt Sara for taking these pictures of me with my midgets. I don't have any pictures of me with them.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how mothers have no pictures with their kids, I treasure a picture when I'm in it with my kids, so they can one day see that I did actually do things with them too! You are looking great by the way!

    ReplyDelete