Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Happy Mommy Moment!
So I have decided to start with the potty training. I figure this will probably be a 6 month thing and we started yesterday. I thought I would let them sit on the potty for a minute every time I change their diaper, until they get used to sitting on it and flushing the big toilet. So far so good. No screaming fits yet. The only problem we are having is getting them to wait their turn. This morning Caitlin tried sitting down all by herself! Once she was on, she smiled real big and started clapping! I am a happy mommy right now. Hopefully this is a good sign! Connor still doesn't look real comfortable sitting there, but he is starting to like flushing the toilet! I know we have a long way to go, but I am so excited for them! They are getting so big! And my little babies are growing up! It makes me sad thinking that one day they won't need me like they do now, so I am going to cherish this time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heidi, It's so great that you cherish these moments. Sometimes life can get so crazy that we often forget to remember the important stuff like clapping and smiling on the toilet! You are a great mother and I wish you ALL the luck and skill in the world to get this task done! You can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to be a better mom!
ReplyDelete