Monday, March 2, 2009

Accomplishments!

Today was a day of accomplishments! Both Connor and Caitlin have been close to rolling from their backs to their tummies, and today Caitlin did it all by herself!! I was so excited! I started cheering for her, Kaiser ran in the room and gave her his stuffed gorilla! She just looked at me like I was crazy. Connor, if you help him to his side will roll onto his tummy! We cheer for this too! My little babies are growing up!
These pictures were taken this morning.


No, they aren't reading books yet! I had them sitting in my chair while I was changing the other one and handed them a book to keep them occupied. They loved turning the pages!
They have these Bumbo seats. They will sit in them and talk to each other. Connor actually is the talker of the two.

1 comment: