Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to the Madness

Welcome to our Madness!
I thought a blog would help keep everyone updated on our family. Connor and Caitlin are growing like little weeds and getting very active, although right now Caitlin seems to be a little more active than Connor. She loves to have her bare feet on everything. I have a feeling that will change here soon. Both are rolling over onto their sides- almost onto their tummies!

They both love the color red! ( Future Utes!!!) They have been Ute fans since the day they were born!

They are starting to eat soft solid food off of a spoon. They like rice, love oatmeal, sweet potatoes and are crazy about bananas. Kaiser especially loves the oatmeal and sweet potatoes.



8 comments:

  1. I love these babies! They are great Ute fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are too cute! You guys did a good job cooking up those kids! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog, now I can see all kids of pictures of those cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work, they seem to be enjoying the time you spend with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aunt Heidi. This is Brady i love the photos of the twins and i wish that i could see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey aunt heidi the babies are so cute and i cant wait to see them. why did you put a picture of me with a beutiful scab on my forhead? that was NOT FUNNY! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

    LOVE
    ALI

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean by double the trouble, it should read double the FUN. They make sure you are always having FUN. They will grow into their shoes soon enough. Give them a big KISS & HUG from me. HAPPY EASTER. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete