Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Singing Snail and Eye Safety

Aunt Janet and Uncle Lou,
The kids love the ABC's singing snail and nursery rhyme CD player you gave them for Christmas. They will lay on the floor and just watch the lights flash with the biggest smile on their faces! On the song's I know, I will sing along and they seem to like that. I was able to take this picture of them watching the snail. I think Connor was trying to sing along.

I think Caitlin is getting her first tooth coming in, she is drooling like there is no tomorrow! And chewing on anything she can get her hands on, and if she can't grab anything, she always has her hands! I put stuff on her gums to numb them today. She acted like she had brain freeze. I am hoping the tooth comes in as painless as possible.

Aunt Sara bought the kids sunglasses. Here is a picture of them wearing them when they were 2-3 weeks old. They were tiny then.
Here are pictures of them now.


Everyone that sees them is surprised that they will leave them alone. In fact if you take them off of them in the light, they start fussing. So that you Aunt Sara, Brady and Alison, they love them and we use them all of the time!

1 comment: