Dear Connor and Caitlin,You are 5 months old today! I can't believe how the time has flown by! You aren't the little things that came home from the hospital! You are growing and learning a lot each day! I have enjoyed for the most part being able to stay home with you guys! You have taught mom a lot, and I hope you learn a lot from me. I can't wait to listen to all the stories you make up, singing songs and just talking about everything!
I took this picture of you guys this morning. I loved the fact that as your morning bottles were warming up, you guys were sitting there, just holding hands! I hope stay friends as you grow up. You love sitting in this chair with each other every morning right after you wake up. I especially love this time of the morning, you usually will have the biggest smiles on your faces! I love your smiles. And cuddling with you while you are eating. You are two of the sweetest babies around and I am happy you are ours!

I took this picture of you guys this morning. You wore yourselves out playing, so I decided to leave you there and threw one of your favorite blankets on you. Your Aunt Sara made these for you and you came home from the hospital wrapped in them. We all love them.
I just wanted to tell you how much we love you, and how happy we are that you are ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment