Friday, March 20, 2009

Beautiful in Red

How beautiful in Red!
Great Grandma Blackburn bought Caitlin the dress when she was back here earlier. To celebrate the Utes being back in the dance, we'd all wear red today. They (the Utes) didn't look too good tonight, but the kids looked great in Red! We should wear this color more often! Caitlin liked wearing the bow until she knocked it in her eyes, then I couldn't get it off of her fast enough!





Here are individual pictures.












The teething thing is still giving us a hard time. Caitlin seems to like
teething rings if you are holding them for her.









And here is a picture of Connor looking very cute.












And let's not forget the O.B. (Original Baby).







1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big! How cute, I like how you have to hold the teething ring. Katelee likes that too, but I'm too lazy! :)

    ReplyDelete