
You really can't tell from this picture, but we were all sitting in our armchair reading some Dr. Seus books. My mom has been sending these wonderful books that me and Sara had when we were younger. So far the favorite books are: There's a Wocket in my Pocket, The B book and Hand Hand Fingers, Thumb. When you pull them out, Connor will get a huge smile on his face. They love story time!
We had Nana Nancy visiting us for the weekend. It took them a few minutes to let her get real close to them. Last time they saw her was at Christmas time. We took her to the airport so she could go home and rest. We stopped by Jayson's work to say hello to a few friends I used to work with. Gloria, and Alice, if you are reading this, I enjoyed seeing you today and I miss you guys! Miss Gloria was holding Connor and they nicknamed him "Little Chunk". I think he loved all the love they were giving him. Caitlin was enjoying the attention everyone there was giving her!

No comments:
Post a Comment