
Connor decided that he wanted to roll over onto his tummy today! I noticed that he was trying to roll over, so I grabbed my camera to preserve this very big moment. By time the camera was on and ready, he was already over. I was able to take this picture, he looked up at me as to say "no sweat!" What an amazing baby! I am so proud of him!
And to keep things even, here is a picture of Caitlin. She loves sitting in her swing, leaning forward.
She is starting to get into things too. As I was getting her dressed this morning, she half rolled over and was getting into the cotton balls. And putting things in her mouth! But best of all is when I am holding her, Kaiser will come over to be loved on, Caitlin will put her hand out and try to pet him. He is tolerating this for now, but he really loves his little people! Right now, as they are up in their room napping, Kaiser is stretched out in front of their door sleeping. Sometimes when I go up to check on them at night, I will find him up there. What a great dog!
I took these pictures of them last night, they both discovered a mirror. As you can see, Caitlin was on her belly talking to herself, and Connor was laying on his back looking at himself. Silly guy!It is amazing all of the new things they are learning. Caitlin likes to blow bubbles, especially if she has food in her mouth. Connor talks alot and giggles if you ask if he is ready for a nap. Apparently nap is a very
funny word!
They seem so advanced... Good job Connor. Katelee only roles from her stomach to her back...These kids are so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteI love these babies. They are growing up so fast. I am so proud they are rolling around. You will start to get your exercise by chasing them. If you haven't already, childproof. You will not believe the things they can get into. Oh today, Kallee pointed to your babies picture on our fridge and said Caitlin & Connor! She is finally getting that it is not Jakey & Kallee!
ReplyDeleteCaitlin started rolling over onto her tummy 10 days ago. Since then every night since then Jayson would come home from work and the first question he would ask "Has Connor rolled over yet?". I told him that Connor would roll over when he was ready and not before. Why should he roll over, just because his sister was? He has mom to do everything for him. But he decided today was the day. I wonder what Jayson will think they need to accomplish now?!?
ReplyDelete